Cleaning & Care
Fine jewelry is delicate by nature and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as: showering, lotion, perfume, etc.
- Leave your jewelry at home before engaging in strenuous activities such as working out.
- Do not wear your jewelry to the beach or the pool to avoid exposure to harsh chemicals.
- Exposure to makeup, oil and dyes can diminish the sparkle of your jewelry.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat.
- For necklaces, please clasp the necklace when removing it to assure the chain does not tangle or knot.
- To clean your diamond and gemstone jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones .